Education Forum (Network of PTAs)
Description: Decribes how, for education to flourish, the Parent, Administrator, Child and Teacher must all work in unison.Find out more at YieldMore.org: (Share your) Thoughts And Ideas
YieldMore - PACT Invitation - [in progress]
First described here, PACT, the #EducationForum is an acronym representing the 4 pillars of the education system viz: Parent | Administrator | Child | Teacher.
We now invite teachers and parents of a school to form groups and meet regularly together and share their insights / activities with other groups across the pact network. The idea is for them to
- form a support network in their school.
- Interact with other schools and education systems to compare notes and share learnings.
- To consider creating a "flavour" of Joyland in their school / circle.
- Flood the Forum (Google Group) with questions, links and resources.
- Compile a list of reviews of programs, workshops and videos relevant for themselves. (PACT contributions to the Public Interest Network Ads / Conscious Marketplace).
For more information on how to setup a Chapter / Center and what value PACT adds to the education sector see The Definitive PACT Guide.