Moslem by birth, Dr. Dalal was born in Tanzania, moved to the Sri Aurobindo Ashram for seven years, then worked in the U.S. as a psychologist for over two decades before returning to the ashram where he now lives. He has compiled ten books based on the work of Sri Aurobindo and the Mother, and has written two books integrating Sri Aurobindo’s psychological thought with modern psychology.
* Psychology, Mental Health and Yoga
* A Greater Psychology
* Eckhart Tolle and Sri Aurobindo
Compilations (from the works of Sri Aurobindo and the Mother)
* Living Within – The Yoga Approach to Psychological Health and Growth
* The Psychic Being
* Soul – Its Nature, Mission and Evolution
* The Hidden Forces of Life
* Growing Within – The Psychology of Inner Development
* Looking from Within – A Seeker’s Guide to Attitudes for Mastery and Inner Growth
* Powers Within
* Living Words
* Soul Kindlers for the New Millennium
* Our Many Selves
* Practical Yogic Psychology
* Emergence of the Psychic
* Governance of Life by the Soul
* The Yoga of Sleep and Dreams – The Night-School of Yoga
* The God-Touch – And Other Lights from Sri Aurobindo’s Savitri
* Gifts of Grace – Five Aids for Inner Growth
* Morality, Idealism, Religion and Yoga
Shasa is inspired by Shasa Courtney in Wilbur Smiths Burning Shore and Power of the Sword.
In it’s original African bushmen language, it means good-water – their most sought after resource.