This page discusses the spirit in which an organization may be formed or run and is our blueprint for conscious businesses which would adopt a "shared-by-all" model. We insist our collaborators adopt this / a variation of this model for ideas that we work on together.
1# INSPIRATION: Chinmaya Mission Pledge
- We stand as one family, bound to each other with love and respect.
- We serve as an army, courageous and disciplined, ever ready to fight against all low tendencies and false values, within and without us.
- We live honestly the noble life of sacrifice and service, producing more than what we consume and giving more than what we take.
- We seek the Lord's grace to keep us on the path of virtue, courage, and wisdom.
- May thy grace and blessings flow through us to the world around us.
- We believe that the service of our country is the service of the Lord of Lords, and devotion to the people is devotion to the supreme Self.
- We know our responsibilities.
- Give us the ability and courage to fulfill them.
- Om Tat Sat
#2 INSPIRATION: Truth Alone Triumphs - Action Party Values by Imran, 2018
- We join together to serve this land, not our self interests
- We will not denounce other people rather seek to inspire them with our love and dedication
- We will spend frugally and be completely open and honest in all transactions
- We believe that inclusion should be based on aspiration, leadership and passion for a cause
- We believe in total freedoms, swift grievance redressal and corrective not punitive measures
- We shall strive to consider our natural ecosystem in all that we do and seek to reduce our impact on nature
- We shall treat everyone with courtesy
- We shall not impose too harshly our sentiments on the killing for food while still encouraging people to experiment with a meat free diet
- We shall take our responsibility to our citizens and sister countries seriously
- We will strive for peace and ahimsa in all that we do and insist on everyone being kind and amicable to each other
- We will celebrate our differences and go out of our way to be hospitable to any sort of guest
- We will be sincere, honest and soulful in all our interactions
- We will filter out all we encounter on a screen of good and only encourage the wholesome.
- We will do our utmost to educate and uplift the masses
- We shall never tire from doing our duty to ourselves, our families, our communities, our geographies, our neighbours and even the world at large
- We shall preserve our culture and values bringing new expressions of the arts and showing more of our humanity with each passing day
- We will not squander our talents or resources on frivolous or petty desires
- We shall seek to coexist peacefully with everyone and not let them influence us negatively
- We will spend our time wisely preparing for a better and brighter future for all
- We shall rise to the need of the hour and spread love, positivity and hope wherever we go
- We shall comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable, but in a good way
- We shall allow people their freedoms in coming closer to their Maker whether they seek to look for the divine within or without, in the mundane or in the profound
- We will roll up our sleeves everyday, not resting until we have done our best for the realization of our goals
- We stand together in all that we do, one pale blue dot...
3 In all that we do, there is an Inherent Divinity and we must pledge ourselves to the worker class uprisings.
#4 CHARTER OF AUROVILLE
- Auroville belongs to nobody in particular. Auroville belongs to humanity as a whole. But to live in Auroville one must be the willing servitor of the Divine Consciousness.
- Auroville will be the place of an unending education, of constant progress, and a youth that never ages.
- Auroville wants to be the bridge between the past and the future. Taking advantage of all discoveries from without and from within, Auroville will boldly spring towards future realizations.
- Auroville will be a site of spiritual and material researches for a living embodiment of an actual Human Unity.
5 Written in 2013, Our Mandate carries a message of hope in Reunification. Our Charter of 2015 was aother powerful message of "singing songs of peace.
6 //TODO: Another powerful "field of love and dreams pledge to be written soon"
I first outlined the RMI Framework in Dec 2012 when I was invited to build a Roster Manager for an american football league.
We then took that idea back to the drafting board in 2020 mid with #Panishq, developed it when working out service arms for Amadeus and then again refined it in Nov 2021 and Jul 2022.
Remunerating Imran and YieldMore.org for starting a space
- A one time fee is charged for the training / collaboration. This amount is non refundable.
- It would include an amount up front and a montly commitment for 3 to 6 months. In the case of defaulting more than 2 months, the M.o.U. / Contract stands cancelled.
- Imran, Yield More or it's assigns will enter the collaboration, each as a "fully comitted" contributing member and his/their time is reckoned by it. Here is where he/they too risk income on the success of the effort.
- Charges to Imran/Yield More may be reckoned as expenses in the model, so also rent/lease for places etc.
- All these collaborations / the right to conduct classes, programs and trainings will be allowed for one year only from the date of signing the M.o.U. / Contract and will be subject to changes make to the general policies outlined here and solely at the discretion of Imran.
- Transparency / a full statement of accounts will be mandated every quarter and monies owed from profits to be paid to all parties from both sides to be paid every month.
- Illegal and unethical activities will void the arrangements. Imran will choose an arbitrator in the event some dispute / problem arises.
- Taxes will be charged extra as per the statutes and regulations.
- Both parties of the collaborations are free to nominate additions to the team and the Trainers and Consultants are always welcome to evolve their roles.
- Entities need not always be formed and YM remains for now at least an idea / platform, not a Business or Charity.
- All parties are encouraged to donate time / resources to charities and to support all ideas of Yield More and members of the Realms Project.
- All content remains owned solely and in totality by Imran and Yield More, even the portions and items contributed by the Team / Collaboration.
- Frugality, Thrift, Sustainability and other public and eco friendly practices are encouraged.
Stipulations, Guidelines and Definitions for Tightly Knit Teams
- Effort x Value = Remuneration for that Individual (for that type of work done). Ideas can have an initial value and it's value can be updated as the project enters predetermined phases. This value to be encashed at the end of each phase / pro rata at the time of parting ways.
- Revenue - Operations = Income If Income < Remuneration, remuneration is paid first (in ratio of total value to efforts put in) until we are break even. This also, done monthly.
- When Income > Remuneration 20% is kept for plough back (reserve) and remaining is distributed equally by all who are on the rolls, to be paid out every month.
- Fully Committed While this doesn't mean full time, and in some cases, persons may wish to remain anonymous, fully committed means they have spent atleast 2 weeks actively contributing and that is their "Date of Joining".
- Parting Ways Without Dues (or retiring) If 1 lakh is reserve at the time that someone wants out, we factor in months spent to arrive at an exit bonus. If 6 members "fully committed" have together spend X say 30 months with us and the person exiting has spend Y say 10 months with us, then X/Y or 10 / 30 of the reserve is paid out to him or her.
- Commissions To be paid for ideas / referrals / business development and may continue even after exit/retirement. With regards to ideas, continuance/percentage may depend on other's contribution to make it viable / whether it's still usable in it's initial form.
- Not Break Even At time of Parting Ways. Money to be paid within 6 months. Or half by 12 months, after which it is written off.
- Expenses, Essentials and Advances To be handled on a per case basis by majority vote of the entire team except the one requesting it. If deadlocked at 50% vote, the case is passed.
- Recognition This to accrue as "remuneration pending" based on worth of the individual's contribution / ideas.
- Parting Ways before Payback If X joins tomorrow and receives Y hours of training from the Team in total - they owe back that many hours billable / in exchange for their time, again in 6 or 12 months or written off same as the other Parting Ways clause.
- Request to Leave In case of a irreconcilable disagreement or a breach of ethics or non-performing, case is heard and if majority votes so, the person concerned will be asked to leave. Remuneration will still apply except for breach of ethics, and of course, payback too.
- Originator of Idea To have it copyrighted in his name and licensed to company, but he cannot simultaneously license it to any person or org who do not follow this same shared-by-all model. Further, he no longer receives commission if, after parting ways, he decides to license others.
- Death Nominee to continue receiving commission, remuneration accrued and to be given "Parting Ways" profit at time of 2 years from death of teammate after which, only commission (as per Clause 6) is due. Copyrights to go to nominee and they are invited to join in stead / nominate a replacement team member.
- Cap Size and Spawning At formation, a cap size is determined and as the org approaches half it's limit, it starts to think of spawning another org. Idea is to keep spawning orgs in this same shared-by-all model rather than grow to a massive size.
For Trainers and Consultants not part of a space / group
- A Consultant is equipped by us to conduct a class, program or training.
- A one time fee is charged by Imran, Yield More or any of his asssigns for access to the material, training and expert pool.
- The person is free to set their charges and be affiliated to seniors / organizations.
- Comissions are kept low. 20% to Imran or Yield More and 20% to the organization (if there is one)
Spiritual Transformation (not DIGITAL)
[Transcripts and further thoughts to follow]
Text to Speech