Joyland is an integrated discovery, discussion, interaction, teaching, consulting, practice and rejuvenation center where no distinction is made between caregiver / patient (think k-pax). All are learners, teachers, healers and philanthropists just at varying levels of skillset development and healing.
Takeaways for Collaborators
- People who liked the general precepts of YM, get to participate in its fulfillment
- They have access to the network to try their own ideas and programs out.
- Develop what is presently only a bare-bones outline into a working model that can scale globally.
Takeaways for people with places / resources
- See their investment for the community reaping manifold rewards
- Joyland is a set of guiding principles, not a rigid system so they can be adapted to suit you, the principal supporter’s needs
Types of Peers
- Pillars (Consultants) – These are the healers, educators, mentors and social workers who tirelessly work together for everyone’s benefit.
- Players (Happy Users) – These people embrace the idea and volunteer as apprentice pillars, doing good for visitors and the community at large.
- Users (People with a Need) – This is only how you come at the beginning. We want you to heal, stand on two strong feet and become volunteers in other aspects.