Absolute Wellbeing EnlightenmentEngage us on Facebook: See All Groups and Topics
MIND MAP 2: I SEEK.
(Chaahat Rahat Tak)
What we FEEL is what we need. What we need is what we SEEK. Feel guides and evolves Need:
1. Body FEELS Hunger, NEEDS food. Eats: 1) when not hungry, 2) Only when hungry. 3) Share with those hungry).
2. From matter - the environment, we seek comfort, so create shelter and beauty.
2. Heart FEELS pain, pleasure, isolation. NEEDS bonding, belonging and kindness. (went to be a friend…) 'Rahe na rahe hum mehka Karenge…' 'Zindagi kaisi hai paheli hai - ik din sapno ka raahi, chala
jaye sapno se aage kaha… jinohne sajaye yaha mele… sukh dukh sang sang jhele… wahi chun kar khamoshi, yu Chale jaye akele kaha…
3. Mind FEELS curious. NEEDS to know, ponder and gain insight. (Schooling, no context, led to text or randomly we read books).
4. Identity as Ego and Self - FEELS its presence and existence. NEEDS dignity, respect, acknowledgement… FEELS restless, NEEDS satisfaction, equanimity, connect with the source, enrich and expand. - 'Tumhara intezar hai… Tum pukar lo
We face the following situation:
1) Get what we Need.
2) Don't get what we need.
3) Get what we don't need.
4) Don't get what we don't need.
EXERCISE 5: How I behave
A. I NEED, I GET: 1. 'Gratefully Share by Forgiving' for Peace and thus invite abundance. 2. Be greedy, miserly and thus feel miserable. (I have so I spend)
B) I DON'T NEED, I GET: 1. Pass it on to those who need and feel light and be free. 2. Hoard, waste energy and be with nuisance. (I have so I give)
C) I NEED, I DON'T GET: 1. Be Patience, ask, search, collaborate, associate. 2. Feel disgust, hurt, envy, isolated and sulk. (I don't have and I borrow)
D) I DON'T NEED, I DON'T GET: 1. Stay blissful for there's no nuisance. 2. Feel jealous seeing others having what I don't have and become restless. (I seek an upgrade).
Compositely connected LIFE in all is to be Valued and not Violated. All Life has NEED. We must be ready to receive and mutually share what every Life needs.
I Accept Only What I Need and be Clutter free. I have extra which I don't need and I hoard it, I am denying it to the extended Life that needs it.
('Eating without hunger' is a careless and meaningless behavior. By this behavior, we stop experiencing what we need, which means we'll do things without adhering to the Guiding Direction that is nurturing us and the entire Universe. 'Eating without hunger' is an analogy that explains the folly of being in material pursuit (goods) without knowing what we need (good). Thus we are lost from knowing our mission in life.)
'Good and Goods' - What I receive freshly when I need is good. What I hoard when I do not need is 'goods' which is not good for me. Such behaviour leads us to stop receiving what is good.
By hoarding what I don't need, I become part of an oppressive design. I oppress and therefore get oppressed. What I possess, possesses me. What I hold, produces withholds in me. ("held - in hell").
THE INVENTION OF MONEY LED MOST PEOPLE TO A PERVERSION. THEY STARTED HOARDING WHAT THEY DO NOT AND MAY NOT EVER NEED, MISSED OUT ON THE PURPOSE OF LIFE, LOST EASE, BECAME BUSY AND ENSLAVED IN MAKING, COUNTING AND GUARDING MONEY.
Q: What is my Life Need now?
MIND MAP Two guides me to choose ease and prevents loss of ease (dis-ease).