Healing and Inspiration Through Words
Our First Affirmation
Do join me on a meditation / affirmation. First close your eyes and play this creativity track from Kelly Howell.
Now let your thoughts dwell upon good things and make an affirmation for yourself using words such as these.
- I am in command of my destiny. Life will shower its abundance on me, if only I would let go the cares and troubles of the past and not be gripped in fear with the uncertainty of the future.
- I love myself deeply and nourish my mind with healthy thoughts just as I lovingly look after my body, giving it rest and filling it with vibrant confidence.
- I am free to change the narrative of my life, dwelling minimally on things I cannot control - only insomuch as gives me an impetus to GO MAKE A CHANGE.
- I am at the helm of my life, and the game is not yet over, rather, I am just beginning to bloom and spread my fragrance with a certainty and conviction never before felt.
- There's is much need in the world for compassionate and actionable souls so it falls upon me to cure myself of all past maladies and live that new light of purpose and giving.
- I wish dearly to be loved and it will be so as I myself become an instrument of loving, caring passionately for those around me, always sending good vibes into the universe.
- I am tough with myself in that I have a lot of "unfinished business" and at each step I recalibrate and walk more boldly on my chosen path of healing, developing myself and of giving.
- I listen carefully to the symphony of life, ready do do my part for myself, my family and loved ones, always letting my love radiate outwards and becoming a force in this world.
- I feel truly blessed for all the grace in my life, and understand that every challenge is but a "gift" giving me a determination, a perspective and an opportunity to grow.
- This world is indeed spectacular and I am well on the path of healing, and will courageously take control of my divine destiny.
Your turn to make one :) Do reach out if you would like us to be a part of this process.
Some of us have been aided greatly by these
Tell Your Story
I, Imran have numbered a few poems and would like to tell you my story! I began as a very shy kid and low on confidence. I was however crazy about reading, always absorbed in it. No, I'm not going to ask you to read books or even to "read my poems below", I just want you to ponder the riddle that is your life, and write a few words about "your story".
Would you like that? A story of love and romance and with battles and of people, both good and bad!
Text to Speech