Contents of: "Growth And Healing" — Assistant...scanning for sections
[Here we introduce the idea]
What If, Godwilling!
- People could gather in groups and learn to care for themselves again and for each other.
- Places were made available at times for honest, sometimes vulnerable, interactions between folk.
- Buoyant spirits from a group would share of their energies.
- Thoughts were given to learning, healing, and helping.
- Children were nurtured lovingly and given a chance at living a clean and meaningful life.
- People in all sincerity sought to share their experiennces, acculumated wisdom and propagate the same.
- Those who have gone astray were made welcome back to their families and communities.
- Individuals were encouraged on their healing and growing journeys.
- Digests were made for the quick perusal and internalizing of various programs and practices of import.
- Visitors were given opportunity to benefit in a peer-learning atmosphere.
- Event templates and Programs were created for the benefit of all.
- Money was not the sole object, but was used in inventive ways for the greater good.
- We accelerated our process of continuous learning, supporting one another.
- All were guided in life visioning techniques and developed a go-giver mentality.
- Funding was sought to do all of this in a systemmatic, sustained manner, strengthening the individuals who would lend all their energy and skill to a cause such as this.
What We Plan
- To conduct Open Mics at events, encouraging people to shed their inhibitions, say whats troubling them, seek help, overcome conflict and follow their dreams.
- To seek collaborators to make Growth and Healing Spaces available in closed groups first who would then open up to let the general public in.
- To convince organizations and philanthroppists to take consulting from us for theirs and the greater good.
- To build a knowledge base of shared experiences.
Stay tuned as this page grows with proposals, profiles, audience adaptations and content.